Skip To Main Content

Header Holder

District Canvas Container

Close District Canvas

District Navs Tabs - Desktop

District Navs Accordions - Mobile

Canvas Icons Nav


Student Records & Transcripts

The Jeffco Public Schools Student Records Center can help families with access to student records, questions about data privacy and assistance with education verification.

The Student Records Center:

  • Is the only office authorized to issue transcripts and education records for former students and alumni.
  • Is authorized to issue special education records for current and former students.
  • Maintains, verifies, issues and protects student records.
  • Maintains an academic records archive system, which is personalized and secure.

Other services include system training for new enrollment staff, verifying student enrollment status, and reviewing, analyzing and suggesting revisions to current policies and processes, or suggesting new ones as appropriate.

Records Requests

Student privacy is of primary concern to Jeffco and the center takes steps every day to keep student data protected. To provide more secure service to our students and alumni, all transcripts, education and graduation verifications and student records requests, including special education records, must be made online using the automated student records request system. Phone, fax and email requests are not accepted unless otherwise noted.

The following items can be ordered through the system:

  • Former students and alumni records and transcripts
  • Special education records

Current students

Records requests for a student currently enrolled in a Jeffco school (except for special education records) need to be requested from the school the student currently attends.

Students who are withdrawn within the current school year from Jeffco should check with the last school attended for the location of their records.

Government agencies and out-of-district schools

For withdrawn or former students: student information and records may be requested via email.

For currently enrolled students: student information or academic records may be requested via fax where the student is currently enrolled.

Colorado districts using Enrich

Requests for Enrich data transfers must be submitted through the Special Education Records Request form. An email will be sent with the transfer number and additional records not available via Enrich will be sent to the identified mailing address.

Diplomas and GED records

High school diplomas and GED records are not available from the district. The high school diploma is issued at the time of graduation and copies are not held.

  • The transcript serves as evidence of graduation and may be requested by submitting a student records request.

  • Requests for GED records are obtained from the Colorado Department of Education.

Legal request for records

Lawyers and law offices, subpoenas, court orders and other legal requests for current and former students’ records may be emailed, served at the Student Records Center or mailed to:

Jeffco Public Schools Student Records Center
P.O. Box 4001
Golden, CO 80401

Contact Us

Student Records Center

Phone: 303-982-6715
Address: 1829 Denver West Drive #27, Golden, Colorado 80401
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
(Closed on government holidays and any other dates set by Jeffco Public Schools)